Place the hot towel cabi in a position where it sits flat and is not likely to be knocked or bumped.
- Cracks may appear on the inside if bumped when hot.
- Close the door gently. Ensure that the trays are fully inside the cabinet so they are not forced in by the closing door.
Clean the hot cabi daily on working days, both inside and out.
- Remove any remaining towels, empty and wash the inside of the cabinet,
including the racks and rubber seals around the inside of the door.
- Ensure everything is clean and wiped away (especially any essential oil).
- Clean the drip tray and wipe the outside of the warmer.
- Disinfect the interior and exterior.
- Empty the unit and leave the door partly open overnight to air and dry.
Use this equipment for what it is designed to do.
Using it for any other purpose will shorten the life of the unit.
- For example, it should never be used to heat wax, oils, food or drink.
- If using essential oils on towels, then be frugal.
Don't use too much oil as it may cause cracking of the frame as a result of the higher heat that oils generate.
Warranties require that the towel cabi be cared for appropriately.